- 16 Januar 2021
- DJI Mini 2, DJI Mavic Air 2, DJI Mavic Pro, DJI FPV, DJI Avata
- Date: 2020.09.09
- Aircraft Firmware: V01.02.0500
- Remote Controller Firmware: Ordinary Remote Controller: V01.01.0080
- Cendence Remote Controller: V02.00.0190
- DJI GO 4 app: iOS V4.3.37 or above, Android V4.3.36 or above
- Added support for Inspire 2 CINESSD 960GB (coming soon).
- Optimized gimbal to reduce minor roll rotation when aircraft is flying left or right. Make sure to update aircraft and gimbal at the same time.
- Optimized gimbal to reduce drift when there is no operation or when operation is stopped while aircraft is hovering. Make sure to update aircraft and gimbal at the same time.
- Optimized power management during flight. Flight power is dynamically adjusted according to the battery temperature and remaining battery power, improving battery usage safety.
- Fixed occasional issue: battery level displayed in app was higher than actual battery level, which lead to battery level dropping suddenly. Make sure to update all batteries.
- This firmware update is important. It fixes a critical issue where battery level suddenly drops during flight due to an inaccurate battery level calculation. Make sure to update immediately.
- Once firmware has been updated, it cannot be reverted to an earlier version.
- Inspire 2 CINESSD 960GB can only be used with CINESSD Reader UG2 (coming soon), while the CINESSD Reader UG2 can be used with all Inspire 2 CINESSD.
- When using Inspire 2 with Zenmuse X4S/X5S/X7, it is recommended to update both at the same time.
- Make sure both primary and secondary remote controllers are updated to the latest firmware to avoid control errors or camera and gimbal abnormalities.
- If the firmware update fails, restart aircraft, remote controller, and DJI GO 4 app, then retry.